- General information.
- The Service Operator of [service address, e.g. www.balma.pl] is Fabryka Mebli BALMA SA, ul. Poznańska 167, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne, NIP PL 777-23-37-068, REGON 631282560
The service gains information on its users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By means of the information provided voluntarily in the forms.
- By means of saving cookie files (the so-called „cookies”) on the user’s final devices.
- By means of storing www server logs by the hosting operator home.pl S.A., operating at the address ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, NIP: 852-21-03-252, REGON: 811158242, KRS: 0000431335
Information provided in the forms.
- The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service may additionally store the information about connection parameters (time indication, IP address).
- The data provided in the forms is not made available to third parties unless upon the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the forms may constitute a collection of prospective customers, which is registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data provided in the form is processed in the way that results from the function of the particular form, e.g. in order to carry out service request processes or business relations.
- The data provided in the forms may be made available to the entities which provide some technical services – it specifically concerns conveying information about the owner of the registered domain to the entities which are web hosting companies (above all, Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r – NASK – Research and Academic Computer Network), services executing payment transactions or also other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this regard.
Information on cookie files.
- The service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (the so-called ”cookies”) are computer data, especially text files which are stored in the Service User’s final device and are intended to use the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time in the final device and the unique number.
- The Service Operator is the entity that places cookie files in the Service User’s final device and obtains access to them.
- Cookie files are used in order to:
- produce statistics which help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which helps to improve their structure and content;
- maintain the session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which, the User does not need to give the login or password again on each sub-site of the Service;
- define the User’s profile to display materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network, which are adjusted to the User’s profile.
- Within the Service there are two main types of cookie files that are used: ”session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies that are stored in the User’s final device until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookie files are stored in the User’s final device for the time specified in the parameters for cookie files or until they are removed by the User.
- The software used for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows storing cookie files in the User’s final device by default. The Service Users may change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows deleting cookie files. It is also possible to block cookie files automatically. More detailed information about that issue can be obtained from the technical support or web browser documentation.
- Limitations concerning the use of cookie files may influence some functionalities available on the Service websites.
- Cookie files may be stored in the Service User’s final device and used also by advertisers cooperating with the Service Operator and partners.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network, to display advertisements which are adjusted to the way the User makes use of the Service. In order to do so, they may store information concerning the user navigation path or the time spent while visiting the given website.
- As far as the information about user’s preferences stored by the Google advertising network is concerned, the user may view and edit the information obtained by cookie files by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- The information concerning certain behaviour of the users is logged in the server layer. The data is used exclusively for the purposes of service administration and to ensure the operational efficiency of the hosting services provided.
- Browsed resources are identified by means of URL addresses. Besides, the following items may also be stored:
- time when an enquiry arrived,
- time when the reply was sent,
- name of customer station – the identification is carried out by means of HTTP protocol,
- information on errors which occurred while carrying out HTTP transactions,
- URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) – when transition to the Service occurred by means of the reference,
- information on the user’s browser,
- information on IP address.
- The above data is not associated with any particular people who browse the websites.
- The above data is used solely for the purposes of server administration.
- The data shall be made available to external parties exclusively within the limits permitted by applicable law.
- The data allowing identification of any individual person shall be made available solely upon the consent of that individual person.
- The Service Operator may be obliged to make the data collected by the Service available to the entitled authorities on the basis of their lawful demands and within the scope of such demands.
Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If users do not wish to receive any cookie files, they may change the web browser’s settings. We stipulate that disabling cookie files, which are necessary for authentication, safety, maintaining user’s preferences, may impair, and, in extreme cases, prevent using websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, please choose web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: