RECRUITMENT INFORMATION CLAUSE
of FABRYKA MEBLI BALMA S.A.
with registered office in Tarnowo Podgórne
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (hereinafter: “ GDPR”)
we wish to inform:
I. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
- The Administrator of your personal data is: FABRYKA MEBLI BALMA SA with registered office in Tarnowo Podgórne ul. Poznańska 167, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne, under the KRS number of: 0000097896 (hereinafter “Administrator”).
- The Administrator of personal data may be contacted by post at: ul. Poznańska 167, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator has appointed Joanna Borecka as Data Protection Officer; e-mail: email@example.com
II. What is the purpose of processing personal data?
As the Administrator we shall process personal data:
- to consider applications in the recruitment process and take further steps connected with recruitment
- to carry out future recruitment processes
- to fulfil the Administrator’s legal obligations
- for the purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator as, for instance, vindicating claims
III. What is the legal basis for processing personal data?
The legal grounds for processing personal data by the Administrator are:
a) Art. 6 section 1. letter B) of the GDPR, i.e. taking action at the request of the data subject before concluding an agreement
b) Art. 6 section 1 letter F) of the GDPR – justified interest of the Administrator (recruiting workers, arranging job interviews, recruitment considerations)
d) Art. 6 section 1 letter A) of the GDPR, i.e. obtaining consent to the processing of personal data in the scope of data that exceeds the data specified in Art. 221 § 1KP and in the event of future recruitment
IV. Personal data retention period
Personal data shall be stored:
- for as long as you do not withdraw your consent to processing personal data
- during the period of 3 months after completing the recruitment process
- in the event of expressing consent to processing personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes for the duration of 1 year, however, not past the date of the withdrawal of the consent
V. Who may the personal data be shared with?
We may share your personal data with:
a) workers and co-workers as well as people taking part in the recruitment process – authorised by the Administrator
b) state administration bodies and other services on the basis of legal provisions
c) we do not transfer personal data to a third country or international organisations
VI. What rights do I have?
- At any time you may demand from the Administrator:
a) accessing the processed personal data and obtaining a copy of this data
b) correcting your data
c) removing, limiting the processing, objecting to processing the data
d) transferring personal data
e) filing a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
VII. Do I have the right to object to the processing of personal data?
Irrespective of your rights specified in point VI, at any time you have the right to object to the data processing pursuant to Art. 6 section1 letter F) of the GDPR. The Administrator will then cease to process the personal data for these purposes unless it can demonstrate that there are crucial, legally justified grounds for the Administrator that are superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned or that the Administrator views such personal data as necessary for possible ascertainment, investigation or defence of claims.
VIII. Right to withdraw consent
- At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (to the extent that the processing is based on), which shall result in deleting your data from our database of job candidates. Withdrawing the consent does not affect the compliance with the law of the processing performed on the basis of the aforementioned consent prior to its withdrawal. The aforementioned withdrawal of consent shall be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making a request to delete the data is equivalent to resigning from participating in the recruitment process carried out by Fabryka Mebli BALMA SA.
IX. Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide the data may result in disregarding the candidate in the recruitment process.
X. How is my personal data protected?
- We wish to inform that the processing of personal data is carried out in a safe manner in accordance with the concluded agreements and the law, including the GDPR.
- In accordance with all applicable regulations we make every effort to provide all possible means of physical, technical and organisational protection of personal data to prevent the data from being accidentally or deliberately destructed, accidentally lost, altered, disclosed in an unauthorised manner, used, or accessed.
We wish to inform that the Administrator does not make decisions in an automated manner and the personal data does not undergo profiling.